State of Cloud HPC
Modern applications in science and engineering are driving demand for big compute, and the cloud HPC ecosystem is pushing forward to keep pace and drive new possibilities. Organizations are harnessing new hardware and software tools to stay competitive, agile, and collaborative in rapidly evolving business environments.
To kick off the Big Compute 2021 digital series, Rescale, Microsoft, and Hyperion Research will share unique insights on trends and predictions for the future of cloud for R&D computing.
In this 1 hour microSummit, you will learn how leading companies are driving digital transformation in their HPC practices and how R&D teams are taking advantage of the latest technologies to power their applications. IT and business leaders will find examples of how other leaders are gaining full transparency and control to improve overall cost-performance efficiency. For engineers and scientists in aerospace and automotive to energy and electronics design industries, there are big implications for cloud digital transformation.
CEO, Hyperion Research
Azure HPC Partner Management, Microsoft
Chief Product Officer, Rescale
- Headlines from recent Rescale and Hyperion reports
- The rise of specilaized achitectures and impact on data center economics
- Software trends in HPC and the rise of AI and ML workloads
- Improving HPC performance in the cloud and eliminating budget overruns
- Considerations and challenges around managing HPC data
- Predictions for the future of cloud HPC
©2023 Rescale, Inc. All Rights Reserved.